Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Pictures




I don't have a lot of time to write. I am planning my second address from the White House. You can see the shot from my first address! Just Kidding! We are having a blast. We did a capitol tour and then a White House departure with the helocoptor in the background. We are going fishing on the Chesapeake tomorrow. Talk to you later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Pretty cool bro! I thought that it was a for real white house briefing. I am sure you will be there one day for real. Pictures were great and did you get to meet Junichiro Koizumi? He is a pretty cool dude I think. Big Elvis fan. Anyway, the family looks great!

Wednesday, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home