Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Italy wins in playoff!


Berlin, Germany -- Italy reaches World Cup Champions! What a great game. I cannot believe Zadine from France! What was this guy thinking? How can you end a great career by going out that way! It was very disappointing from a France point of view.

However, Italy won and I sure would have liked to have been in Rome then! All of Italy went crazy! The entire country was shut down for the game. I sure hope the US can figure out how to join the rest of the world. They said that this final game had 1 BILLION viewers! That’s about 4 times the US population. Unbelievable. I sure am glad that I was able to be apart of this game…”lifestyle” really…over the past month or so. I am a true soccer fan now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Hey! Sweet Baby Blue is back! It was a great game for sure. I hear they had a big fest in Boston too!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home