Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Female Brain


Medicine for Dummies Institute -- Delia will be visiting on Sunday and it got me to thinking how I can better prepare myself for her visit. I have been contemplating on what goes on in the female brain for some years now. It turns out there has been a vast array of medical studies on this very subject. They even have released detailed diagrams of the female brain. Enjoy!

That ought to rile some of you up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Don't hate me Delia. Just remember you are always telling me that one of the qualities you like in me is that I can always make you laugh...hope your laughing...

Friday, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home