Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

USA VS MEXICO


No, I'm not talking about illegal immigration this time. Not border patrol. Not oil imports from Mexico. Not votes.

Good ole' fashion baseball. If the USA Team doesn't win tonight against Mexico, they are out of the baseball classic. It has been a great classic so far, but I have only been able to watch mostly highlights and a few innings of some games. I have yet to watch live action of a USA game. I have to wake up at 0430 tomorrow morning to catch it, but I think I will. They need this win to make it to the Semi-finals. USA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Dammit! Sorry Mom. I really was wanting the US to win. It was a success though because all the players that weren't on the team this year will want to be on it the next go-around. Then we might have a true, full US team. I still think the rest of the games will be enjoyable. Carribean or Far East? I think a Carribean team will win. I really hope its not Cuba, so I will pick the Dominican Republic to win it all.

Thursday, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home