Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Sex sells...right?

In this age of sex-selling mentality, I thought that I would give it a try. I have made some enhancements that I think 'some' of you may enjoy. First of all, I decided to get rid of the gas and oil tickers. We all know that it's getting out of hand and that we are going to be in big trouble in the years ahead.

I added a calendar so that we can all enjoy to see what day it is. I think I visit this site the most, so I decided to enhance the scenery a little. Since I value all of your opinions, I also added an opinion poll that allows all of you to vote on your opinion of the new calendar. I will be adding new poll questions every now and then...yep, trying to bring in more blog site traffic here. So don't forget to vote!

This brings me to my last enhancement: a blog visit counter. It tells how many people visit your site. It says around "20" right now, but that is only because it took me 19 times to make sure that today was the 7th of August on the calendar (he-he). Anyway, if any of you have any ideas (which is what this site is about), let me know and I can add it. Enjoy!...is today the 7th? I better check...

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Today is Monday the 7th right?

Monday, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Delia tells me that I make this blog too serious and somewhat "boring". So, I hope you guys like the new additions to spice this up a bit. Enjoy!

Monday, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Steve the Creator said...

I know...the counter is up to 45 now...but mostly it's just me checking to see if anyone else visited the site. I'm not that obsessed (at least I don't think I am)...ok, maybe a little.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home