Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Marathon training plan


Stuttgart, Germany -- I am getting into the thick of my marathon training now. I officially received the registration ok from the Marine Corp Marathon Diabetes Foundation. I am officially in!

Thank Chris, Mom and Dad for your donations! I am about half-way to the 850$ that I will be raising for the Diabetes Foundation. Anyway, as I was training I thought that many of you might want to see my training plan (John?). Here is the link: Marathon Training Plan!. Once you get to the link you will have to scroll down to the bottom to see that there are 5 pages. Just keep clicking next to speed through if you like. I am sort of combining the beginner plan with the intermediate plan. It is very challenging. It even says on there that if you were to run the Marine Corps Marathon, that you should begin on July 12th. That is when I first noticed it. I am on about week 4 now. Well, enjoy the link!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

I am sort of in the middle. Basically, I am shooting for the intermediate, but if I reaaaaally need a day of rest...I am going to take it. Your site was good and I added it to this site. Enjoy bro!

Thursday, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home