Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Blog Revision Update



Summer -- Well, I suppose there are some out there that are finding ways to beat the summer heat. I know that I have seen that it is about 105 the past few days in Oklahoma. It is supposed to reach 100 degrees here this week as well. Anyway, I figured it would be good to modify the blog a little.

We all need a break every now and then and Sean keeps sending me stuff from this site called Break.com. So, I finally went to the site and it is hilarious! You can view it at your leisure too by clicking on the take a break link here on this site.

I also deleted the Cooper 360 blog off the blogroll. He was interesting at first and now I just think he is kind of a Goober 360. So, he's outta there. Enjoy the break site!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

No comments huh? You guys should have this blog site pop up when you log on to your computers.

Friday, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home