Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Warning: Adult Material!

There are very few things that rile me up to the point of total body, mind and soul. I could probably count talking about family as one. I really get an internal power when I think about you all. I could also count baseball. I really get riled up talking and playing baseball. I could probably include killer sunsets (I am a gay sucker here). But I must say...there is one thing that makes me want to cuss and jump and yell and cry and all of the above. One word: Metallica!

I have loved music for as long as I can remember, but only one band makes me crazy beyond control. Makes me say: "They fucking rock!" Metallica. Since I was fifteen years old, only one band has had the capability to jamn and mean it. I saw them in concert twice and I don't know where they are now, but I must see them. You all must! They gotta be somewhere close. When I think of the best--all-time rock-heavy metal band, only one word comes to mind...actually two words: Fucking Metallica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no substitute!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

I probably went a little overboard here making my point, but man...Metallica can rock! Anyway, a new CD I bought a couple of months ago that is good for every song is called: James Blunt "Back to bedlam". Pretty good CD if you are in the buying mode.

Sunday, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Steve the Creator said...

BTW, I saw Da Vinci Code last night and thought it was worth it. Two thumbs up! But, as most say...the book was better. I had read it when it first came out a couple of years ago and I can remember how exciting it was reading it. So, if you haven't seen the movie yet...and haven't read the book...read the book first! Trust me, it's a page turner and won't take too long to read (Delia!).

Sunday, June 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home