Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

JUNE --> A month of transition


JUNE - A month of transition. This month brings new life to our family and friends. New fathers, mothers, grandparents, uncles, and aunts. New career paths. New career assignments. New locations to move to. It does make you dream and ponder about each of our futures.

I feel the need myself to take a moment to think about the direction of not only my life, but all of my loved ones' lives as well. It makes me feel very calm and blissful inside. There is strength in all of us. A great feeling of love and happiness roars through every cell of my body (corny moment). I wish you all the very best in your transition endeavors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Newport, RI...

Thursday, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home