Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Me Again

Hey Guys--Sorry I don't get on to often. I now have DSL at home instead of dial-up, so I might post something once in a while. I have been ironing up a storm this week. I observed two ceremonies at Arlington National Ceremony this week and have been practicing facing movements and commands. I get a four day weekend, and mom arrives tomorrow. We might see some sights. Take care.
Love, John

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Hey bro! I sure do hope you do get on here more. All kinds of stuff to talk about! I imagine Katrina is about ready to burst huh? I have been running and it is really fun! I feel great too. Glad to have the world travelers here!

Friday, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home