Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Big "O"...

"30", that is. I was going for the catchy "sex sells" title. Anyway, I am officially an old man. Well, I guess it is not official for another 3 days, but close enough. I just wanted to say thank you all for your box of 30 gifts you sent. I received it last Friday and it really hit the spot. Very creative gifts! Chris--had a beer with your $. John-- played some cards this weekend with Delia with your cards. Keri--that 30 reasons gift you made was priceless! Literally, one of the best gifts I have ever received. Thank you lil' sis'. Mom--the organizer I am sure! You are always there for us during every milestone in our lives...even the ones we don't want to recognize (ie. 30!). The goodies were a real hit at work. We ate them all the first day! Thank you. Dad--broke out the knife yesterday. I needed one. All--thank you for each and every gift you sent. They were really great and I appreciate it. I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home