Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Patch Panthers!


Stuttgart, Germany -- I guess there should be a bunch of opening games this weekend in MLB. Bring it! The high school baseball team I am the assistant coach for this season also begins with our first two regular season games this Saturday. Double-header! I am not sure if I put this link on the blog before, but I will again. This link is a site I created for our team this year. Click on the calendar if you would like to follow along during the season. It has music too so make sure your speakers are on. Pretty cool site. Here is the link: http://eteamz.active.com/panthersbaseball06/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home