Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Coming Soon: New Blog Feature!

I just wanted to announce that I have been working on a new blog feature. So, to build up some anticipation, I thought I would announce it before I work it into the blog. There is all kinds of stuff that you can do to the blog that I have been working on. For instance, I put the debt, SS, and oil trackers at the top of the blog. Those are real btw. I was surprised that no one commented on them (http://zfacts.com/).

Anyway, I basically had to copy the html code and fit it into the blog code. It took a couple of tries, but I got it. It is really cool learning about the different codes, etc. Also, does everyone like this blog format? Perhaps I will change it next month to see a different view. We'll see. So if this new blog feature I have coming works, it is going to be really cool. Be ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home