Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Sunday, February 11, 2007

GNC...GN-who?

For all you GNC lovers out there, I've got a newsflash for you: Yesterday's news. GNC is the supplement and vitamins store you see at malls. John has one at the base store in DC. I used to go there in college, etc., to get some supplements, whey protein and other. However, it MUST be yesterday's news for me and all of you too. You can get the same stuff for literally half the price at Bodybuilding.com. I recently bought about 70$ worth of stuff that normally would have cost about 150$ if I would have went to GNC. Plus, when you order from this sight, it also arrives at your house in about two days. Pretty cool if you ask me. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home