Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Surgery time baby!

My first surgery. Not too serious, but still serious enough. It is for Pilonidal Cyst Disease. I go in Friday and will be bed ridden for a couple of weeks. I really didn't know how serious it was until I checked out this sight: My Butt Buddy . I need to get this thing out though. I think I have had this longer than what I thought and now is the perfect time to do it. The only bad part is that I won't be able to be out with the baseball team for a couple of weeks and when I do finally get out there, I don't think I will get to be as active as I would like to. It takes about 8 total weeks to heal from this. Anyway, I want all of you to know me through and through, so you might as well know about my little butt friend as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home