Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

World Baseball Classic!


The 1st Annual World Baseball Classic is upon us beginning March 3rd. At first I thought this was a crazy idea...in it for the dollar...in it for politics. But, then after I pondered on it for a while, I think this will be pretty cool! Ichiro in Japan. Ortiz in Dominican Republic. Castilla for Mexico. Sean's boys from the Yanks--Derek Jeter/Randy Johnson representing the U. S. of A. Many more as well. It may be a rough start in the beginning as many are apt to accept change. However, in the end I think this is good for baseball. The World Is Flat right (that is going to be my next book to read btw). Anyway, I hope some of you can enjoy a game or two of this Classic. I know I will!

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve the Creator said...

Ya, I don't know where that is coming from. I just watched a few innings of the Japan/China game. It is funny how all the hitters have basically the same swing. Anyway, Ichiro had an RBI. I think the real fireworks are when the US starts playing and all those games in the Dominican/Cuban, etc start.

Friday, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home