Life As We Know IT

This blog is designed to discuss ideas between the Shirley Family and friends. Ideas dealing with all aspects of Life are welcome.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Daily Trivia Challenge

I set up a daily trivia challenge to see if I can entice you to check out the site more often. It should be challenging I think. Here is how it works:

I set up a quiz site at the below link. Go to the site, get signed on, then begin quizzes. The quiz will change questions every day. It will be based on a point system that will be totaled monthly. So the more you take the quizzes, the more points you can accumulate. Just trying something a little different here. Have fun with it.

http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/Steve-the-Creators-Trivia-Challenge-47344.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home